Saturday, February 25, 2012

The First (and Only?) One

Let's be honest. There's a very good chance I'll manage one or two blog posts, and then get bored.

It all depends on which part of my personality comes out stronger. If it's the obsessive part, I very well may become an insatiable blogger, talking about everything from cancelled TV shows to the unrest in the Middle East.

(I have a bit of an addictive personality. Not in a dangerous alcoholic/stoner way. More in the 'listen to the same album on a loop for six months, eat Campbell's Soup every day until August' kind of way.)

Or, I'll get bored after three posts because there's no real payoff. It's the same reason I tweet every two weeks or so. If no one's talking back, I get sick of my own voice. (Granted, it takes a while. I can TALK.)

Who knows? I'll give it the old college (dropout) try. I'll write at least one real blog post and put something in the About Me section. We'll see where I go from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment